Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wheaties Box!!!

I have wanted to get Nastia Liukin's Wheaties box, but we could not find it at any of the wall-marts around here. Finally, yesterday my Dad went found a whole bunch at wall-mart. When he got home, he told me there was one more bag in the pickup and told me to go get it. I thought maybe he had found wheaties boxes...I hurried and got my shoes and ran out to the pickup. Sure enough! I have been looking on ebay trying to maybe buy one, because we thought that we would never see one here. But...Yeay I got one and it was a lot cheaper too!
So today I cleaned off the top shelf of my book shelf in my room, and put my wheaties boxes up there. I have three now,
Carly Patterson, Sarah Hughes, Nastia Liukin!
I














Here is a close up of Nastia's.




















And the cool back!

No comments: